Aims and Scope
ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law aims to serve as a cohesive scholarly platform for the dissemination of information and research on Islamic Family Law and Human Right, incorporating original peer-reviewed research, case studies and reports from a manifold of international authors. The editorial board cordially invites original contributions, written in English, which have neither been published nor considered for publication by any other publisher. ADHKI Journal provides a conducive platform for scholars and researchers to publish their current and noteworthy research.
The journal's specific aims are as follows:
- To provide a reputable and acclaimed forum for the publication of high-quality research in the areas of Islamic Family Law and Human Right.
- To advance discussions on new theoretical and empirical understanding on contemporary issues in Islamic Family Law.
- To promote extensive exchange of information among scholars and experts in the multidisciplinary fields of Islamic Family Law and Human Right at both the local and international levels.
- To disseminate pioneering research that scrutinizes the interconnection and interplay of prevalent issues of Islamic Family Law from the Human Right perspectives.
ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines:
- Marriage in customary law;
- Early-marriage issues;
- Marriage policies;
- Child protection right;
- Family issues based on gender and human right;