ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law is following Sherpa/Romeo's policy. The pre-print, post-print and publisher's version/PDF can be archived under the following conditions.
Author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- Author's Homepage
- Non-Commercial Institutional Repository
- Non-Commercial Repository
- Non-Commercial Social Network
- Non-Commercial Subject Repository
- Journal Repository Website
Authors may share or post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time, by adding the caption "This manuscript will be published in the "ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law". This does not count as a prior publication.
Final published article
When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the submitted, accepted version with the published article version of ADHKI: Journal of Islamic Family Law, and can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- the systematic upload or collation articles across repositories,
- copying or downloading documents for further distribution for a fee,
- any use of the documents in conjunction with advertising,
- any use of the documents by for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.
Please read carefully about copyright and Licensing, Archiving notice