ADHKI Journal of Islamic Family Law is a journal managed by Indonesian Association of Islamic Family Law Lecturers. This journal aims to accommodate all writings of theoretical studies and research in the field of Islamic Family Law especially in Asian countries including marriage tradition, divorce issues, marriage regulations in some countries and customs, inheritance tradition.
The journal invites scholars and experts working in Family Law. Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals. All submitted papers are subject to review of the editors and blind reviewers.
Online Submission Guidelines
Manuscripts must be sent online to the online portal of Journal Islamic Family Law on page http://jurnal.adhkiindonesia.or.id/index.php/ADHKI
Steps for submitting Manuscripts:
The author registers as an author (checking the author role) on the "Register" or through http://jurnal.adhkiindonesia.or.id/index.php/ADHKI/user/register
After the author logs in as an Author, click "New Submission".
The stages of article submission consist of 5 stages:
- In the Start section, check all checklists, then click save & continue.
- In the Upload Submission section, please upload the article manuscript file in MS Word in this section. After that, click save & continue.
- In the Enter Metadata section, enter the data of all authors and affiliates. If the author is more than one person, please click "add author", then fill in the author's data like the first author, and so on. Next, fill in the title, abstract, keywords, research methods, and bibliography in each of the available columns.
- In the Upload Supplementary Files section, it is permissible to upload supporting files or cover letters or other documents.
- In the Confirmation section, please click "Finish Submission" if all data is correct.
- The article is based on all research area of Islamic Family Law, such as including marriage tradition, divorce issues, marriage regulations in some countries and customs, inheritance tradition.
- The article must be related the academic writing format.
- The article accepted can be written both in Bahasa and in English.
- The article is original and has not yet been published elsewhere.
- The article must be submitted online through Open Journal Systems (OJS) on http://jurnal.adhkiindonesia.or.id/index.php/ADHKI
- The references used should be a minimum of 80% journal article and also a minimum of 80% up to date reference (maximum of 10 years).
- The article is written using Microsoft Word RTF format, Cambria 11 font size, single space
- The article will be checked by Turnitin Software, and the article is passed if the similarity is less than 25%
- A4 paper size
- Reference style of Journal of Islamic Family Law using Mendeley with APA 7th Edition Reference Style
- For further information, please contact editorial team through following email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article does not contain name of author, affiliation and email account. Name of author, affiliation and email address are submitted during registration process on Open Journal System (OJS).
- The article must contain:
Title that conform the following guidelines:
- The title reflects the main topic of the article.
- The title must be coherent and straightforward and contain the main variables of the research.
- The title is written using title case and bold.
Abstract must follow the following requirements:
- Abstract must be written both in Bahasa and in English language.
- Abstract is summary of the article.
- Abstract is written in one paragraph with single space and maximum length is 150 until 200 words.
- Abstract must be straight forward and contains four aspects of logical reasoning such as the important of the research, approaches or methods that are used, the result of the research and conclusion. (IMRAD: introduction, methods, results, analysis and discussions).
Keywords contains 3-5 words.
The structure of the article contains:
Preface mainly contains 1) the research problem, 2) the insight and literature review of the previous research, 3) the research aim(s), and 4) the resume of the theoretical study. Sometimes, in this part, author stated the result that is intended to be reached by the researcher through the study.
Basically, this part explains how the research is done. The main content of this part are 1) research design, 2) population and sample, 3) the technics of collecting data and instruments developing, and 4) the technics of data analyzing. Any tool and material used in the research should be mentioned specifically.
Results and Discussion
The results appeared in this part should be the main result. The data analysis process such as statistical calculation, hypothetical testing process are no need to be presented. Tables and chart can be used to explain the result presented verbally, and should be commented or discussed.
This part contains conclusion and suggestion. Conclusion presents the resume of the results and discussion of the article, and is based on the aim of research. The suggestion can be based on practical action, new theory developing, and/or further research.
Acknowledgment to the certain parties, such as research sponsorship, should be stated clearly and concisely.
References should contain at least 80% references from scientific journal which recently 5 years. While, there is no publication year limitation for references from books. Citations and bibliographical style must be set automatically using Reference Manager (e.g. Mendeley).
Download Author Guidelines
Download Manuscript Template English Version