Peer Review Process
Every article that is sent to ADHKI Journal will be reviewed by a reviewer (double-blind review). The decision of whether the submitted article will be published or not is determined by the editors' forum based on the comments from reviewers. Plagiarism examination will be done with the help of Google Scholar and Turnitin System with a maximum similarity limit of 25%.
Manuscript processing time in ADHKI Journal:
- The author has 15 days waiting period on the first article submission, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not.
- Section editor needs 3 days to examine the article based on ADHKI Journal author guideline.
- The author has 12 days to revise the article consistent with the ADHKI Journal author guideline.
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs 15 days to finish the review.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 3 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision.
- If the article Revision Required, the editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer.
- Reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 20 days to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 30 days.
- The author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.